Vanilla is the first themelet for Morph and will act as the starting point for your own custom themelets.
Vanilla Themelet's Activity Stream:
Updated Vanilla to v2.0.0:
- Themelet updated to be compatible with Morph 2.0.
Updated Vanilla to v1.12:
- Fixed the page-title float not clearing issue.
- Removed the padding on the masthead-inner div.
- Updated some instances of "#top" in the css to "#masthead".
- Tweaked the topnav position & removed the masthead height option.
- Implemented necessary xml & css changes for the new top shelf blocks.
Vanilla updated to version 1.11:
- Fixed an incorrect reference to Explorer in Vanilla's themelet.js.
- Removed the old caption spacing css, which wasn't working and is no longer needed.
- Added a bit more specificity to the h3size01 modfx override.
- Added needed css for the new "username" field in the com_user confirm layout, which was added to fix the invalid token issue.
- Added a number of tweaks to the SimpleSocial modules css override.
- Updated the colorbox links code to work with any url (vs the predefined urls before).
Vanilla updated to version 1.10
- Set the encoding to utf-8 instead of utf8.
- Disabled the preloader plugin by default.
- Removed the teaser class from the themelet.js, as its set globally from Configurator now.
- Fixed the edit article form when JCE was being used (layout was breaking and the editor buttons had unnecessary padding).
- Added a few vendor specific progressive enhancements (firefox & webkit) to the edit content form.
- Tweaked the share it input padding.
- Added some tweaks for the full width page option.
Vanilla updated to version 1.09
- changed xml encoding to utf-8
- tweaked polls css
- GLOBAL: added styling and xml defaults for extra 2 bottom shelves
- GLOBAL: css for new preview link
- GLOBAL: added all css needed for the lightbox popup links for register, login etc
- GLOBAL: added xml options for preloader
- tweaked module style borders to be more consistant
- added xml defaults for preloader and article preview
- tweaked the print preview css