If you donít know where to start and what to look for, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be very overwhelming. But donít stress, weíre here to help you.
What you will find out
Based on our manual analysis of your website, you will find out:
- Where to start with your technical SEO work
- How to prioritize the things you should do, and how to implement them
- What your next steps should be after the technical SEO improvements
What you will get
Your technical SEO report will cover the following areas:
- Crawl and index - robots.txt, sitemap, crawl errors, broken links and more.
- Speed and performance - page load time, expire headers, http requests and more.
- On-page - URL structure, page titles, alt tags, code to content ratio and more.
- Analytics - Google Analytics review, Google and Bing webmaster tools check.
- Bonus: Social Media - blog and rss feed, social networks and more.
To find out more, and to book your Technical SEO Audit, visit "For the love of SEO" (our new website about Search Engine Optimization information.